The 'Rice' is a copper casserole pan with an actual silver lining – which might also make it a stylish future heirloom in the making. This combination of metals has been put together for their superior ability to conduct and distribute heat evenly across a cooking surface – making it the ideal pan for toasting, cooking and stirring rice for perfect risotto making.
It can be paired with KN industries universal tong handle and also serves as a great serving dish for elegant entertaining.
Material: Copper with a silver coating
As with all elevated cookware, there are a few rules and regs worth noting!
- to preserve the silver lining, avoid heating the pan without first adding some oil/fat
- always use a heat source of an appropriate size for the pan (not too small and no flames licking around the edges)
- not suitable for microwave ovens, or induction hobs without a suitable adapter
- keep the flame/heat source low-medium (never too high)
- do not allow food to burn on the surface
- lift the casserole off the heat source – don't slide it
- don't add cold water to a hot pan, and allow to cool before washing
- no metal utensils! Wood, silicone and heat-proof plastic only
- don't allow acid foods to sit for long periods in the pan
- not dishwasher safe!
- copper surface can be kept gleaming with the occasional wipe of vinegar or lemon juice
- wash using non-abrasive sponges (no scourers!) and gentle dish soap, rinse, then dry with soft cloth
Due to the bespoke nature of some of the items we supply, goods are often made to order by the manufacturers and consequently cannot be returned. These will be marked Made to Order on the product page clearly (under the buy it now button). If you have questions or concerns about your specific item, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. If we have not answered your question here, please contact us at email@example.com.