The distinctive trait of this collection of stainless steel pots and pans is the 'stonewashed' finish of their exterior and interior surfaces, with their patinated 'pebble-hammered' look and feel.
Designed by Italian architect/designer Rodolfo Dordoni, these pans sit somewhere between high tech and heritage, and are styled to be as much at the cutting edge of contemporary as to evoke a memory of traditional silverware.
Covers serve at least a dual purpose, as able to be upended and elevated as cake stands or 'plinths' to lend height or heat protection to a table, as they are utilitarian covers guarding the contents of the pan.
Please note: pot and lid sold separately.
Materials: 18/10 stainless steel
Suitable for: induction, gas and ceramic hobs, oven proof.
Instructions for use:
- wash before first use in hot water and with a mild detergent
- always use appropriate sized heat source (no flames licking at the edges)
- don't overheat the pan, or allow food to burn
- add salt only to liquids when boiling; salt added directly to the surface may cause 'pitting'
- easily stackable, but use care to avoid scratching when storing
- avoid abrasives when washing (no powders or scourers)
- dishwasher safe on an eco and/or gentle cycle at lower than 50ºC
Tall cooking pot: cm ⌀26
Cover/Cake Stand: cm ⌀26
Stone Work Tall Cooking Pot
Due to the bespoke nature of some of the items we supply, goods are often made to order by the manufacturers and consequently cannot be returned. These will be marked Made to Order on the product page clearly (under the buy it now button). If you have questions or concerns about your specific item, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. If we have not answered your question here, please contact us at email@example.com.